The Rowan Amber Mill brand new track on Fractures compilation
13th June 2016
Happy release day to the Fractures compilation - curated by A Year in the Country.
The compilation includes a brand new track from The Rowan Amber Mill called Ratio (Sequence) and finds them in pastoral radiophonic mode. Other tracks come from a wide range of talented music makers such as: Circle / Temple (Dom Cooper / Rif Mountain), Sproatly Smith, Keith Seatman, Listening Center, The Hare And The Moon, David Colohan (United Bible Studies) and Polypores - to name but a few.
"Fractures is a gathering of studies and explorations that take as their starting point the year 1973; a time when there appeared to be a schism in the fabric of things, a period of political, social, economic and industrial turmoil, when 1960s utopian ideals seemed to corrupt and turn inwards."
Here is the track listing:-
1) The Osmic Projector/Vapors of Valtorr – Circle/Temple
2) The Land Of Green Ginger – Sproatly Smith
3) Seeing The Invisible – Keith Seatman
4) Triangular Shift – Listening Center
5) An Unearthly Decade – The British Space Group
6) A Fracture In The Forest – The Hare And The Moon ft Alaska/Michael Begg
7) Elastic Refraction – Time Attendant
8) Ratio (Sequence) – The Rowan Amber Mill
9) The Perfect Place For An Accident – Polypores
10) A Candle For Christmas/311219733 – A Year In The Country
11) Eldfell – David Colohan
If you want to keep up with all the minutiae of what the Rowan Amber Mill, are getting up to, then why not check them out on their FaceBook, Twitter or Instagram presences. At these places, they regularly reveal their internal monologues, musings, recommendations and quite a lot of photos of trees. Why not pop over and say hello!